I provide one-on-one nutritional consulting for clients at the Crossfit Colosseum Sport Medicine Clinic or at your home anywhere in the Toronto Area.
Busy schedule or not in the Toronto area? Consults are also offered by phone or Skype!
Whether you are suffering from digestive difficulties, want to improve your athletic performance or simply looking to make healthier choices and find balance in your life, I can work with you to create a plan that fits all of your individual needs.
Initial Consultation: $150
- Consists of two 1-hour sessions.
- The first session includes a thorough diet/lifestyle assessment and a review of your health history.
- The second session includes a personalized nutrition and lifestyle plan, which is explained in depth and reviewed with a plan of action
- Relevant handouts and recipes provided
Follow Up Appointments:
- 1 hour consultation = $70
- 30 minute consultation = $45
- Review of nutrition recommendations and/or adjustments as needed
- Continued support + creating additional health goals.
- Discuss personal hurdles, barriers and strategies to overcome them.
- Updated recipes and relevant handouts
Meal Plans: $50-80
Get a customized meal plan suited to your lifestyle and goals. 7 or 14 day meal plans including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack ideas with recipes and meal prepping tips.
Grocery Store Tours: $70/hour
Getting started with healthy living starts with what keep in your fridge! Let me guide you through the grocery store and teach you how to read labels and find healthy foods for you and your family.
Kitchen Clean up: $100/1.5 hours
Need some guidance on what you should keep in your kitchen to stay healthy? I will come to your home to help you determine which foods in your pantry and fridge are nutritious and which should be replaced with healthier options. Based on your needs, a shopping list will be provided, basic nutrition and label reading will be covered, and meal and snack ideas discussed.
Speaking Workshops and Corporate Programs:
I’m a passionate and engaging speaker who loves presenting to groups of all sizes. My practical and casual approach ensures that workshops are educational while remaining fun.
Nutrition and fitness workshops can be tailored to your group. Do you have an ideas for a topic? Let me know!
- How to improve your digestion with simple steps
- Health + Nutrition Tips for Stress Management
- Health + Nutrition Tips for Energy
- Eating Well on a Budget
- How to quit sugar and why you need to
- Sports Nutrition: Fuelling your Workouts and Recovery Foods
- Nutrition Strategies to Boost your Immune System
- Nutrition Tips for the Busy Professional
- Healthy Meal Planning & Preparation
- And many more...