As I wrote in my blog post "10 Ways to Eat More Greens (that aren't eating salad)" Kale Chips are a great snack and also a way to get your daily boost of greens! This is a simple recipe but you can change it up with any flavours you like!
Simple Kale Chips
- 1 big bunch of kale
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Wash the kale thoroughly, drain and pat it dry.
- Cut the stems off of the kale leaves and cut the leaves to obtain chips of similar size.
- Place the kale in a bowl and massage the oil into them.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the kale in a single layer on a baking sheet bake for about 30 minutes, until crispy. Check on the chips about every 10 minutes and toss them to make sure none of them overcook.