Paleo Peach Muffins
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup diced peaches (about 1 large peach)
Cinnamon Nut Topping:
- 1/3 cup diced peaches
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (or nuts of choice)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and place paper liners in muffin tin
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract until well blended. Add in the coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt and mix until smooth. Fold in 1 cup of diced peaches.
- Fill muffin liners ¾ full with your peach batter and bake for 15 minutes.
- While baking, make the cinnamon nut topping: Mix together diced peaches, chopped nuts, maple syrup and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Once the 15-minute timer goes off, take the muffins out of the oven (they won't be fully cooked yet!) and add a heaping teaspoon or two of topping over each muffin.
- Put back in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes until muffins are golden brown and cooked throughout. Let sit for at least 15 minutes before serving.