Adding protein powder to this banana bread brings a tropical flavour and an extra protein boost!
Coconut Banana Bread
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 scoop Genuine Health fermented vegan proteins+ coconut flavour
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Then add the wet to the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and sprinkle with shredded coconut
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a fork inserted into the middle comes out clean