I love chia seed pudding. Its such and easy, grab and go snack or breakfast and chia seeds are an amazing source of fiber, protein, and Omega-3 fatty acids! Three flavours for everyone's taste so pick your favourite or make all three!
Chia Seed Pudding (3 Ways)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ¼ cup whole chia seeds
- 1.5 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
Chocolate flavour: Add 1.5 tbsp of cocoa powder
Vanilla flavour: Add 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract
Chai flavour: Add 1 tsp of pure vanilla extra, 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and a pinch of cardommon powder
+ toppings of choice (fresh or frozen fruit, coconut, cocoa nibs etc.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl or shake up in a mason jar
- Cover and leave in the fridge overnight (or for at least 1 hour).
- Top with toppings of choice before serving