Cauliflower is a healthy and nutritious substitute for many starchy foods. This cauliflower mash may not taste exactly like mashed potatoes but its comes close and is much healthier for you!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 cups of chicken broth (I used my bone broth but you can use any type of stock)
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary (or 1 tbsp dried)
- 5 cloves of garlic, crushed
- Chop cauliflower into large pieces
- Place in large pot with garlic and rosemary
- Cover with chicken broth and bring to a boil for about 15 minutes (until cauliflower is very tender). Stir about halfway to make sure the cauliflower doesn't burn
- Remove cauliflower and toss it in a high speed food processor or blender until smooth
- Serve with anything you would normally pair with regular mashed potatoes for a lower carb option!